I guess this is more of a recipe round up! But I thought it would be fun to round up some Halloween yummies in case you’re in need of something to take to a party!
1. Owl cupcakes! I made these with a friend and they’re super easy! And so cute!
2. Candy corn jello shots! If only they were alcoholic! :P
3. This candy corn freeze sounds yummy!
4. This tombstone pudding would also be fun (and a little less work) with gummy worms as a non-ice cream version of worms and dirt!
5. These vampire cupcakes would also be yummy with some kind of red jelly filling!
6. Candy apples are kinda Halloweenie, right? These ones are awesome because they’re jello shots!
7. Strawberry ghosts! Because who doesn’t love chocolate covered strawberries?!
You might also like these posts:
8. These Jello eyeballs are just super cool looking! There’s an alcoholic version too!