Before I post this round up, I have a quickie request! I’m on a mission to learn how to make moccasins! Do you happen to know of a good pattern or tutorial out there on the interwebz? Please share a link if you do! :)
1. Here’s a tutorial (and free pattern) for making this cute little monster plushie!
2. This butterfly crochet pattern was a perfect boredom buster for me! (I posted the one I made yesterday in case you didn’t see).
3. Remember my failed attempt at making a plant hanger? I was so happy to see that Lion Brand has a tutorial on how to make a really nice one!
4. I love this daisy chain headband tutorial! How pretty! It totally makes me wanna go collect some flowers and make one!
5. I’ve been seeing a lot of bracelets like this one recently and have been wanting to know how to make one. It looks so easy!
6. I’ve seen a lot of these crystal pendants on Etsy! Aren’t they pretty? You could use any sort of stone too, it doesn’t have to be crystal.