April 13, 2011
I thought it would be fun to do an Easter themed tutorial round up. Mainly because I really like bunnies! :P
1. I love this bunny bag! It would make a cute Easter basket too!
2. These eggs would be an easy decoration to make for an Easter party.
3. Here’s a bunny knitting pattern that looks pretty easy.
4. I admit, I don’t really care for Peeps, but this Peep bunny garland is so cute!
5. These bird’s nests are really clever and they look pretty yummy too!
6. Learn how to make origami bunnies!
7. Seriously, how awesome are these bunny pancakes?! I’m afraid that mine would look nothing like them! :P
8. There are so many clever ideas out there using Peeps! Here’s how to give your Peep bunnies a chocolate tuxedo!
And don’t forget the Peep bunny plushies I posted last week! They’re too cute to miss!
You might also like these posts: