I love promoting shops, blogs, and websites that I enjoy and am happy to accept sponsors who click with my and my readers interests! Gleeful Things is a craft and personal blog with a large focus on crochet! My readership is dominantly female. If you have a crafty business or blog, there’s a good chance you’ll appeal to my readers!
Gleeful Things has a combined total of over 12,200 followers through Feedburner, Email, Blog Lovin’, Facebook, & Twitter. And in the past month had 84,325+ page views & 42,600+ unique visitors. (As of October 15, 2014)
Want your ad in my sidebar for all to see?! Please use the button below to purchase a spot. My ads are sold through a website called Passionfruit, clicking the buy button will take you to their site where you can get your ad all set up!
Your ad will be shown in the right sidebar for 30 days. It will not automatically renew. If you wish to advertise for more than 30 days, you will need to come back to renew your spot or you can purchase multiple months at once.
Need help making your ad graphic? I can put one together for you, no extra charge! When buying an ad spot, just upload the picture that you’d like to use for your ad. You can leave a note with any text that you want on the ad. I’ll make the ad, email it to you for your approval and if you’re happy with it, I’ll upload it! :)
♥ Reviews & Collaborations: I love to review items relevant to my readers interests such as craft supplies or handmade goodies. Sometimes I will even create tutorial posts using supplies I’m sent to review! If you’d like to have me review your item or if you would like to collaborate with me and have me use your product for a project, please email me to discuss. Here are a few reviews and collaborations I’ve done:
● Crochet Boutique: A crochet pattern book – I wrote a review and also made two scarves using a pattern from the book: 1 & 2
● Jo-Ann #FabulouslyFestive: I created a crochet Christmas stocking pattern using yarn from Jo-Ann as part of their Celebrate the Season campaign.
● Jo-Ann #TurkeyTablescapes: I created a tutorial for Thanksgiving Napkins using fabric and iron on transfer paint from Jo-Ann as part of their Celebrate the Season campaign.
● Jo-Ann #SpookySpaces: I created tutorials for two types of Halloween pillows (two separate tutorials: 1 & 2) using supplies from Jo-Ann as part of their Celebrate the Season campaign.
● Duck Tape® Stick or Treat: I decorated a pumpkin with Duck Tape® to promote their pumpkin decorating contest.
● HGTV Home Fabrics for Jo-Ann: I created a sewing tutorial using their fabric.
● Jo-Ann’s Cape Discovery Catalog: I crocheted an octopus using their pattern and wrote a review including my tips for using the pattern.
● Indie Gift Box: A monthly subscription box featuring handmade products – I wrote a review.
♥ Giveaways: Giveaways generate a lot of extra traffic and are one of the best ways to get noticed. If you have something you’d like to offer up for giveaway, please email me to discuss. Here are a few giveaways I’ve hosted:
Thanks so much for your interest in sponsoring! :)