Today I’m excited to be able to share what I’ve been working on for the past couple of weeks! Nine other bloggers and I have teamed up to bring you The Blog Hop Crochet Along! We’ll be posting a new afghan square pattern every day for a month. Crochet along with us and you will have a gorgeous new afghan just in time for the holiday season!
Here’s how it’s gonna work:
- Every day (M-F) a new square pattern will be posted on one of our ten blogs.
- You can join in the fun by crocheting each day’s square on that day or whenever you have time.
- Share your progress and post photos of your squares in our Facebook group.
- By the end of the Crochet Along you will have twenty 12″ squares all ready to be pieced together into a beautiful afghan just in time for the holiday season.
- Finally, we will be hosting some fabulous giveaways! You could win Lion Brand yarn to make your own afghan, $100 CASH money, OR our COMPLETED AFGHAN! That’s right, we are going to be piecing all of our squares together and shipping an afghan out to one very lucky winner.
You can find links to all of the patterns below (the list will be updated daily as each new pattern is posted). The patterns for the two squares I designed will be posted on the 10th and 21st of November.
We would love if you crocheted along with us. If you’d like to add a button to your blog or website you can grab this one here: