I’m totally obsessed with making things from old jars. I’ve been collecting (hoarding?) old jars for about a year now and have so many ideas saved! I did a things to make with jars round up once before and it was super popular so I thought I’d do another!
1. Star jars. This is a fun idea for the 4th of July or any day!
2. Time capsule jars! I love this idea! How fun would it be to make one each year?!
3. Color stained jars. These would make really pretty vases.
4. Animal jars. Perfect for candy jars! How cute!
5. Fringe jars. These remind me of a pinata and would make a fun party decoration!
You might also like these posts:
6. Silhouette jars. I love the idea of using a silhouette for a luminary!