I’ve been a bad blogger lately! I’ve been slacking on my tutorial round ups and my favorite finds posts! I get distracted with making other types of posts sometimes. Anyway, I have some things here that I’m really excited to try!
1. I haven’t been able to buy a basket for my bike yet so I always get excited when I see handmade baskets or bags. This is a nice knit bike basket!
2. These leather braided bracelets are on my “to make ASAP” list!
3. I love this faux leather zippered pouch with a bow! It would make a perfect clutch!
4. This fabric wrap bracelet is also on my ”to make ASAP” list! I think I might try it with some large holed beads rather than nuts though.
5. Soft pretzels! I would LOVE to be able to make these at home! So yummy!
6. Another project for my “to make ASAP” list! This tutorial shows how to make a five strand braided headband from a t-shirt.
7. I might have to make this knotted headband really soon too! It’s made with crochet chains and looks pretty easy!
8. If I were still in school, I’d be making myself this ruffled messenger bag right away! Maybe I’ll have to make a similar purse. This is a good tutorial though if you’re learning how to sew! :)
In case you missed it, I posted a new free amigurumi pattern recently! Go crochet yourself some bearies! :)You might also like these posts: