1. I would love to make some of these strawberry pillows in bolder fabrics! They’d look cute in a hammock, bench, swing, etc. in your yard/garden.
2. I want to hang some of these pom pom vines in my yard just because!
3. This tutorial shows you how to crochet over rocks. I think these would be pretty in a garden but they’d also be fun to leave around town as a type of yarn bombing!
4. Here’s a different, prettier way to lace your shoes!
5. How pretty are these egg carton flower lights?! This tutorial is not in English, but it’s pretty easy to figure out! :)
6. It was love at first sight when I came across these Moroccan lanterns! I’ve been collecting glass jars for another project but I’m so tempted to use a few of them to make a set of these!
7. I know I’ve already posted a lot of fake flowers to make, but these felt dahlias are so pretty!
8. When I saw this tutorial on how to make a faux lucky rabbit’s foot, I immediately started thinking of all of the other types of paws I could make!